Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms & Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://www.boutiquebiketours.com website or booking any tour or service operated by Boutique Tours (“the company”, “us”, “we”, or “our”). These terms apply to all visitors and users (“you”, “your”) of Boutique Tours services and products, and each member of a party on a Boutique Bike Tour (“tour”). When you complete your booking, we are entitled to assume you have had the opportunity to read and have read these terms and agree to them.
Boutique Tours reserves the right to update or amend these terms as appropriate, at any time. Your continued use of the website will indicate your agreement to any change to these terms.
Boutique Tours is a French registered company, and thus these terms and conditions are governed by French Law.
Boutique Tours, trading name Boutique Bike Tours is a registered SARL (Société à Responsabilité Limitée) at the Versailles Chamber of Commerce under the number: R.C.S. Versailles 827 990 532, SIRET Number 827 990 532 00018.
Boutique Tours is dedicated to protecting your privacy. At no point will we ever sell, share or rent your personal information to any third parties.
Boutique Tours is able to accept the following payment methods: Visa, American Express, Mastercard. The company requires full payment in advance of the tour to secure your reservation.
Tours listed on this website are displayed and priced in local currency, unless otherwise noted at the top of the page, on the page, or as selected by the user.
AMENDMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
Boutique Tours operate in all weather conditions. In the instance of an Act of God or other circumstance outside of our control, we reserve the right to cancel a tour, in which case the booking can be rescheduled or a full refund will be provided.
- Amendments in group number are subject to availability, and can be requested up to 24 hours prior to the tour.
- Amendment to the date of booking is subject the availability, and must be requested 1 week prior to tour commencement.
- Cancellations received greater than 1 week before the tour begins are entitled to a full refund, less the credit card merchant fee of 2.9%.
- Cancellations received within 1 week of the tour start time are non-refundable, with no exceptions.
- Amendments to group number can be made at any point up to 24 hours prior to the tour, there will be no refund for a reduction in number of guests as we pre-purchase all access tickets & skip the line entry.
- Amendment to the tour date can be requested up to 7 days prior to tour commencement. We cannot guarantee availability, however we will always endeavour to reschedule your tour.
- Cancellations received greater than 14 days prior to the tour are entitled to a full refund, less the credit card merchant fee of 2.9%.
- Cancellations received within 14 days of the tour are non-refundable, with no exceptions.
Late Arrivals and No Shows:
- Upon completion of booking, you will receive an email confirmation which reiterates the meeting location and time. We request that you arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of the tour, and recommend leaving ample time to reach the meeting point. If you are running late or require assistance, please contact us and we will do our best to assist you. However, it is ultimately your responsibility to arrive on time. Boutique Tours is not responsible for failure to arrive on time.
- Late arrivals and no shows are non-refundable. This is applicable to any tour participant that fails to arrive, or arrives after tour departure.
EXPENSES DONE FOR CUSTOMERS
At Boutique Tours, we will make some purchases on your behalf, for example access tickets to monuments. We do not profit from these expenses and by agreeing with our Terms and Conditions you grant us permission to purchase these on your behalf.
SAFETY & LIABILITY
At Boutique Tours we endeavour to keep you and your party as safe as possible, and carefully plan our tours, train our guides and provide safety equipment to eliminate as much risk as possible. We expect every member of your party to follow directions from your guide and to act in a manner that preserves your safety and does not put others at risk.
Boutique Tours does not accept any responsibility, and cannot be held liable, for any personal injury or harm incurred while on tour. We also cannot be held liable for damage to, or loss, of personal property.
We welcome children on tour, and we are well equipped to ensure they keep up and enjoy the tour just as much as the adults. To ensure their safety, children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult for the duration of the tour. Children aged 12 and under must wear a helmet, as per French Law.
Our bikes accommodate riders as young as seven years old, however we reserve the right to refuse any children unable to ride safely or follow the guides instructions, please contact us if your child has special requirements and we will do our best to accommodate them.
We provide child seats free of charge, please inform us when you book and we will have it ready for you on the day.
EXTERNAL WEBSITE LINKS
Any external websites linked from https://www.boutiquebiketours.com are not subject to our terms and conditions. While we endeavour to only partner with companies that share similar values to ours, any opinions expressed or material on these websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us. Be sure to review the privacy policies, and terms and conditions, before disclosing any personal information. Boutique Tours is not liable for any loss or damage associated with use of external websites.
DAMAGE TO BOUTIQUE TOURS PROPERTY
We reserve the right to claim a replacement or repair fee for any property, including but not limited to helmets, adult or children’s bikes and child seats, that are purposefully damaged or damaged due to inappropriate use.
All content on the https://www.boutiquebiketours.com website is copyright including photos, icons, graphics, videos and imagery.